Trying for some semblance of sense during a very difficult time.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Introduction

Day one,
It's been 3 hours since the first one. Don't feel all that different. I feel much more motivated, and am having trouble sitting here typing this when I should be running out to work... so thats good.

Things seem to be kind of even, I don't know if that's me or the medication...
Little twinges of doubt, but they are short lived. Things are actually going pretty well today. Couple ballups at work, but nothing that was my fault or could have been prevented.

Building a bike after work and getting my house in order...
I'll see what happens, but there hasn't been a drastic change.
So far things are good.
My mind is still like a faucet,
I need to know when to filter things out.
Think things through, then do them.

25mg.
-Ewan

No comments:

Post a Comment