Trying for some semblance of sense during a very difficult time.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chapter 5

100mg

So everything has leveled out.

I can think rationally and distance myself from my feelings. More than that I can understand how I was acting, and come to terms with it. The medication is going strong, I haven't had any panic or real low points.

Still not 100 percent all the time, but I'm on the way.
Things are going as close to "normal" as I think they can be.

I haven't felt the urge to write anything, which is a little off putting.
Although considering the alternative, I think that for the time being I can let it go.

Now I can start the process of re-building, trying to get my life back together. This had made me realize just how important people are in my life, and I really hope that I can mean as much to them again as they mean to me.

Still moving slowly, but still forward.
so at least that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment