Trying for some semblance of sense during a very difficult time.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chapter 8

Things are finally through.

Its been a year and I can think rationally and react normally.
Little things, like being able to see attraction. Being able to talk comfortably to someone I'm interested in and having a normal conversation. The last girl I was with, the only one in nearly a year and a half, opened all these emotions. I've never met anyone that i was so instantly comfortable and at ease with.
Kind of overwhelming, I got scared of losing things and kind of ruined it by not being able to just relax. But lesson learned.
I will always look on that as the best time of my life, she really changed things.

I feel like I have a normal life now. I can go out and make it however it needs to be.

Thats a really great thing.
Very glad I have that now.

Not sure how much more I need to update this, but its been helpful to get through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment